Oracle Cloud Managed Services
The ROSTAN Trusted Oracle Cloud Managed Services Provider
Empower People | Embrace Technology | Enhance Process
Make your application maintenance simple, faster, and less expensive. Manage your Oracle Cloud applications better with Rostan’ Application Enhancement Services (AES).
Once the Oracle Cloud implementation is done, with the right Oracle Cloud support, you can drive business efficiency so that you can unlock the true potential of your Oracle Cloud investment. Rostan goes beyond offering a standard keep the lights-on Oracle support services by building full-fledged Application Enhancement Services around the business needs.
Our experience of 200+ Man years of working with Oracle Cloud implementation and Oracle Managed Services has shown us that a flexible support model, optimized for your business operations, provides the best chance of realizing the desired outcomes and results. This is where Rostan’ Application Enhancement Services comes in as the preferred Oracle Cloud managed services provider.Application Enhancement Services around the business needs.
Aligning our services with your business needs and the changing business landscape.
Rostan Oracle Cloud Managed Services is designed to align your cloud adoption as well as process improvements with the continuously changing business landscape. This has helped enterprises drive greater business efficiency and realize 2.4x ROI from their Oracle Cloud transformation.
Our Key Differentiators
Maintaining alignment between our Oracle managed services and your changing business needs
Agile Service Management
Agile Service Management fusing ITIL standards with Agile to drive continuous improvement
Value-Based Analytics tool helps you leverage your data to make informed value-based business decisions
Oracle Managed Services (AES) Service Design Philosophy
1. Component-based Service Design
2. Ability to flex services up/down as required
3. Flexible commercial models (dedicated resource, time-based or fixed / modular price)
1. ITIL 4 aligned core services
2. Underpins consistent quality
3. Builds trust and confidence
The Roadmap to Aligning Service Design with Business Landscape
We follow a 3-step approach to Oracle Cloud Managed Services in order to maintain the alignment between the original Cloud adoption business case and the business changes.
- What is your ultimate objective?
Decide where you would ideally like to be in 3-5 years’ time. We will cater for this within a jointly agreed service evolution plan.
- Choose all the relevant service components, offered as part of AES, based on your business’ objective and requirement
- Business Acceleration: Rostan’ Business Process Accelerators viz. automation & advisory services to help you make informed value-based business decisions.
- Upgrade Environment Management: Effective management of Oracle upgrade cycle and the underlying Oracle environments.
- Application Support: ITIL-aligned, covering Incident, Problem, Request Fulfilment, and Event Management. SLA-backed Incident Management services.
- Application Enhancement: This represents the ‘E’ in AES. A structured & continual evolution of the client’s applications to help drive business value, maintain system alignment with the business objectives.
- Core Service Management: A prerequisite for all services: Local Service Management, access to Oracle SMEs, and ongoing service governance.
- Finally, select a commercial model
- Classic: A predictable, recurring, fee structure for a defined set of services.
- Flex Units: A flexible approach to request Oracle expertise ‘on-demand’ in a time-based, utility-style, consumption model.
- Dedicated Resources: A dedicated team of named AES resources, working as an extension to your own IT services function.
Have a question?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us and we will be with you shortly.